KitchenAid Immersion Blender Review
The KitchenAid immersion blender comes with a variety of attachments making it a very versatile hand blender for your kitchen. High quality makes this a good buy.
The Kitchenaid immersion blender is an excellent little stick blender. It is good quality, has good reviews, it is strong, and versatile, and it is backed by Kitchenaid which has a great reputation for customer service and quality. The variety of attachments and cups is also a nice bonus and adds a lot of variety to what you do with it in the kitchen.
However, if you plan on doing a lot of heavy duty blending, like ice crushing, frequently, then you may be better moving up to a standard jar blender. But for the tasks like chopping, and blending large quantity items like soup in a pot, then the Kitchenaid immersion blender is the top of the line. We highly recommend it.
- Good power output – this is reported as a strong hand blender according to reviews by owners who have tried other hand blenders, although we are unable to find to the exact wattage listed anywhere.
- Easy to clean – all attachments are dishwasher safe, you just pop them off
- Precise control – you have a speed button with up to 9 speed levels
- Stable – the ergonomic design makes this immersion blender easy to hold and move around.
- Hard to take lid off – this applies to the snap on cups/beakers that come with this hand blender.
- Big grip – someone with smaller hands may have trouble gripping this device for long periods of time, even though it is comfortably made.
May you like: best blender for smoothies
The KitchenAid Immersion Blender comes in four models:
Average Consumer Rating
Number of Reviews
|KitchenAid Pro Line Series||
The Kitchenaid immersion blender lets you blend and chop a wide variety of foods as well as fluff egg whites and blend soups and beverages. The handle is ergonomically designed and features a strong, variable speed motor, with control dial, and no slip grip. The blender comes with a variety of dishwasher safe attachments to meet your kitchen needs.
- Whisk attachment – stainless steel wire whisk is designed to increase air flow to your ingredients resulting in better whipped cream and airy egg whites.
- Stainless steel blending rod – this attachment is 8″ long, which allows you to deeply immerse this hand held blender into the bowl where you are cooking. This attachment also comes with a splash guard to prevent splattering.
- 4 piece chopper attachment – use this for ingredients like nuts, and vegetables. It also comes with a lid to minimize spills.
- 4 cup mixing beaker – this cup features a snap lock lid that be used for ingredient storage.
The Kitchenaid immersion blender also has a 5 ft long power cord so that you can move all around the kitchen. The power base and all attachments can be easily stored in the cotton drawstring pouch that comes with the machine.
|Price||$30.00 – $257.00|
|Number of Speeds||9|
|Dimensions||Height: 17 inches, Length: 3″, Depth:6″|
|Colors||White, empire red, onyx black|
|Food Processor Attachments||Yes|
Consumer Reviews Summary
Summary of the most helpful positive reviews:
Owners like the power of the Kitchenaid stick blender as well as all of the attachments. Being able to reach down into a boiling pot 8″ is touted as a real benefit. The power of the motor is said to save time, and the ergonomic grip makes it easy to maneuver. The multiple speed settings (9) are also a real favorite. Reviewers say this hand blender can take the place of much larger countertop food processors and its chopper attachment actually works more efficiently. They also feel that Kitchenaid is a high quality brand that lasts a long time.
Summary of the most helpful negative reviews:
There were some reports of the blender dying after about a year or so of heavy use, but these complaints represent less than 5% of all reviews. Of those that had problems and reported it to Kitchenaid, the experience with customer service and getting a new replacement was good.