- 900 Watts of Blending Power
- BPA-Free On the Go Blending Cups
- Sleek and Compact Blender Design
Make blending fruits and vegetables an easy task every morning with the Nutri Ninja Pro. Creating delicious and healthy drinks each day becomes incredibly simple with the speed and power of the Nutri Ninja Blender. Just throw the ingredients into the blending cup, pulse blend for less than a minute, and be able to drink your smoothie right from the blending cup. No pouring, no intensive prep work, and no major cleaning, just blend and be on the go.
My favorite part of the Nutri Ninja Blender is how compact of a machine it actually is. Nothing annoys me more than a blender that comes with tons of extra gadgets and items I will never use. Along with that, I do not want a cheap looking machine sitting on my counter top. With the Nutri Ninja, I get two blending cups and a sharp looking blending machine. Perfect, I want a minimalist appliance for making smoothies in the morning, not a monster that hogs counter space and needs an entire cabinet dedicated to it.
After blending and drinking a smoothie, cleanup of this machine and blender cup goes by super quickly. Out of all blenders I have come across, the Nutri Ninja has definitely been one of the easiest to clean. Simply rinse out the blending cup after finished drinking, then fill it warm and soapy water to about half way of the blending cup. Once filled with soapy water, pulse it a few times on the blending base. Rinse out the blending cup and the blending blades in the sink of any soap residue and let dry. Alternatively, the blending cup and blending blades can be cleaned out in the dishwasher, just be sure to place the blending blades on the bottom to avoid any potential cuts.
While the Nutri Ninja Blender does a decent job at processing leafy green vegetables, it is still not perfect. You will still encounter small strands of vegetable fiber when using the Nutri Ninja. Honestly, there are two ways around this. One, you could simply blend and pulse like a maniac till they are so small you will likely not notice them a great deal. You could also be sure to make your smoothies icy when using leafy greens. I always notice that icy and thick smoothies makes leafy strands not such a big deal, especially when compared to a straight liquid smoothie. If you are expecting Vitamix level consistency, you will not find it with the Nutri Ninja.
Nutri Ninja Blender vs. NutriBullet Pro 900
- You will be able to get the Nutri Ninja Pro for significantly less than the NutriBullet 900. Somewhere in the range of $50 less if you are shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I expect the price of the Nutri Ninja Blender to drop over time on Amazon, but currently the prices are not nearly as differing as BBB,
- Honestly, there is little difference between these two blenders. I do prefer the blending blades on the Nutri Ninja Pro when compared to the NutriBullet though, the steel blades seem of higher quality and better constructed. Both blender offer similar power output, and consistency of blended drinks on both blenders is near identical. I will say though, I find the Nutri Ninja the more attractive blender to leave on a kitchen counter though.
- Both blenders are designed for on-the-go smoothie blending, and both deliver on the promise. With the NutriBullet 900 though, you will get a 32 oz blending cup if you ever want to make a large batch of smoothies that can feed more than one person. With the Nutri Ninja, you can blend two separate smoothies using both blender cups, but the NutriBullet is all around more suited for use of multiple people.
- At a smaller price point, I find the Nutri Ninja a better choice than the NutriBullet 900 Blender. These two blenders do not differ in a huge regard, so the cheapest blender wins out in my opinion. Even with that said, I find the Nutri Ninja to be superior in some qualities, namely its blending blade. Plus, the Ninja Blender Company offers superior customer service than the NutriBullet company.